The Lexington-Bluegrass Association of REALTORS® is extending to you the opportunity to become an affiliate member. These are exciting times at LBAR! Our association consists of approximately 3,400 Realtor members in 26 counties.
The following are some of the benefits of affiliate membership:
- www.LBAR.com– our website contains all the properties on the MLS. Affiliate members companies are listed under Resources and the area of business in which they work along with their phone numbers, e-mail addresses and web site links.
- Member Rosters- access to membership lists/rosters. These items are available to members only. Updated rosters are available to you at no cost at the association office. To access the rosters, please email Katrina at [email protected]
- Networking and Fellowship with REALTORS® - through attendance at Realtor After Hours, membership meetings, Realtor Community Housing Foundation events and other events.
Membership dues are $300 per year, collected annually, January through December. Dues for new members will be pro-rated from the date of acceptance. Extra names may be added to the association’s database for an additional $25 per year, per person.
We hope that you will become a part of a 3,400 member association that cares for you and is eager to promote your firm through the real estate industry in central Kentucky. For more information, call LBAR at 276-3503.
Please remember to like our Facebook page, Lexington-Bluegrass Association of REALTORS. Also, please send your logo to Kasi at [email protected]. For more information call LBAR at 859-276-3503 or email [email protected].
Supra eKey information
NOTE: With initial affiliate and affiliate associate application for a Supra key and for existing key holders (as of January 1, 2017), affiliate and affiliate associate members must provide the following:
- Proof of $250,000 liability insurance, with LBAR named as additional insured.
- Copy of their government issued photo ID
- Background check (updated every year in December). Background checks may be obtained from KY State Police website and you would select the "Employment” category.
- The affiliates' eKey lease agreement signed by the keyholder and by a principal, partner,
or corporate officer of the keyholder’s firm who is also a member of LBAR.
Any eKey application, which requires a background check be filed with the association, will not be entitled to eKey privileges until approved by the LBAR Board of Directors.
*Licensed Home Inspectors are exempt from the background check requirement, as they are
licensed by the state and subject to a background check when they renew their Inspection
license every two years.
Applying For Membership
You can either complete the affiliate application below or click here to fill out the PDF application for Affiliate members. Once completed, email to [email protected].